“Helpful Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Inn & Suites, Sierra Vista

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Inn & Suites, Sierra Vista to your Saves list
Travelodge Inn & Suites, Sierra Vista
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   201 W Fry Blvd, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635 (Formerly Super 8 Sierra Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
MOCTEZUMA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I think it was a great choice for my budget, it cost less than a 6 Motel or 8 and it was same quality plus continental breakfast included. Has a great value, quiet zone, a little quite far from store but it dosen't matter if you have a car.

P.S. just the pillows would been better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here this past May, see comment I made on June 2nd, and didn't find any other hotel with a lower price than this one when I returned in September. I requested a room for 3 nights, Sept. 29, 30 and Oct. 1, 2012. As it turned out I was given the exact same room I had in May. Later I requested to extend my stay through Oct. 2nd and there was no problem. This time the room was slightly different. I think, but not sure, that in May there were 2 beds in the room where now there is only one, King I think. I also am not sure but it seems that the bathroom area is different, but I don't remember for sure what it was in May. Either way those are minor points. Another minor point that I do remember is that in May there was a round table where now there is a square one. I think that in May there were three chairs but again I'm not sure. Now there is only two. Either setup is OK, but I prefer the round table. The room was still clean, bug free and quiet. The room has a coffee maker, microwave and a mini fridge. The free breakfast is still good. The only complaint I would have is that this time when I needed to use their laundry machines I found out that they do not sell soap or frabic softener sheets. The Super 8 did. To get these items you have to go to a Family Dollar store a block or so away or you could go a lot farther to the Walmart. At the Family Dollar store I couldn't get a box of soap for just one load of wash like other hotels sell nor could I get one or two sheets of Bounce. The smallest box of soap I could find was 2.12lbs and it is for 30 loads. I had to buy a box of 50 sheets of frabic softener. For me this wasn't that bad as I was driving my car out West and could bring this stuff back with me to use at home. This could be a big problem for someone who is traveling by air as these boxes may not fit in the suitcase. If they do I doubt that any of the soap is still in the box when you get home. I would think that this is just a temporary condition due to the change from the Super 8 to the Travelodge Inn and will be corrected very soon. No doubt on my next trip I will stay at other hotels before coming here so I will buy some extra soap (one load per box for $1.00) & fabric softener (2 sheets for $1.00) just in case. That was a hint, in case you missed it, that you may want to do the same until a comment states that they do sell these items. I would still stay here again on my next trip out West as most of the hotels that could have a lower price also either have some very bad reviews or the rooms don't have at least - 1. a coffee maker or microwave and 2. mini fridge.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Needed a place to stay for HellDorado Days which was happening in Tombstone about 20 minutes away. This motel offered the amenities we wanted and online appearance seemed OK. Price is very reasonable compared to others and you get what you pay for.
Room is basic, but relatively clean. Beds were double size but were represented as queens...not too good for two people in one bed. Wireless internet was relatively poor, good for email only if you could keep the connection. Continental breakfast was minimal, but Ok. This room is good for a one night stay for someone that needs a night's rest and is price conscious. For myself, I will stay elsewhere next time as I prefer more luxury and comfort in addition to better internet service, thus my average rating.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites, Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!