“All the comforts of Home” 5 of 5 stars

Garden Place Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 N. Garden Avenue, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635   |
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Columbus, Ohio
“All the comforts of Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

My sister and I had such an incredible stay in April at Garden Place Suites, I made reservations again to bring my husband with me this time to visit my brother in Sierra Visa over the Thanksgiving holidays !
My husband discovered why I loved it so much the first time! It's a very safe environment and the staff treat you like family. The rooms are very clean and give you all the comforts of home. The manager even remembered things from my previous stay! We'd certainly make it our only place to stay in Sierra Vista ! Thank you !!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

i highly recommend this hotel for its excellent service, staff, and amenities. The staff there was very friendly and went beyond the call of duty in meeting my business and personal needs. The rooms are immaculate and the staff noteworthy. I left some valuable items in my room in my haste to make a business appt. and was very impressed by the staff's reliability and integrity in making sure all my things were returned. I want to thank the whole staff there, especially Tonyia and Luipita, whose outstanding service made my stay most pleasant.

G.A.C. : )

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

Seriously, this is by-far, one of the best hotel experiences I've had. I was in SV for 3 weeks attending a course at Fort Huachuca and needed a place to stay. I stayed at Sierra Suites, and after one night there, I had to find something else (not good). I called and made a reservation with Tanya, and the next day checked in. As I was walking through the lobby to leave for class the following morning, Tanya shouted "have a nice day, Gary." I was really surprised she remembered my name, but thought it was really a sweet thing to say. Anyway- the rest of my time spent in and out was the same- Tanya and Angela are two of the nicest hotel clerks/receptionist that I've met. Anyway- thank you for a great experience ladies. About the hotel- the rooms are huge, with a 2-burner stove, full refrigerator, pots, pans, dishes, sink etc. Flat screen TV, HBO, wireless internet (was excellent), love seat, recliner, coffee table, etc, etc. The gym is really great too- two flat screens, 3 cardio machines, weight machine, etc. Pool was great too with hot tub! Complimentary breakfast was great every morning downstairs... I could go on and on. I just really enjoyed this place a lot. Don't waste your time and money anywhere else- it's excellent.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
El Sobrante, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

I'll start by saying the only problem I had with the Garden Place Suites was that I wished the the handicapped parking had been a bit closer to the entrance (I walk with a cane). Other than that, the staff and amenities at this hotel are excellent. Everyone was terrific. I was there to see a family member ill with cancer, and the staff (especially Tanya, one of the managers) were very kind and supportive. Comfortable bed and pillows; delicious, fresh breakfast; spotlessly clean; adequate mini-kitchen; sufficiently quiet; good A/C; nicely styled layout. And a recliner to sit in--what a wonderful gift to someone with limited mobility!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

My sister and I visited our brother for a week in April 2010. We've never stayed in a cleaner more friendly hotel than Garden Place !
Everything about it was perfect and comfortable in every way. The rooms are so marvelous, and like studio apartments that you forget it's actually a hotel. The Staff treated us like long time friends. We hated to leave !!

• Stayed April 2010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010 via mobile

This is the best place to stay in Sierra Vista. You get what you pay for. Clean room, safe parking, great staff and a nice breakfast. This is not a motel 6.
This is a sister hotel to the Gateway inn just up the street.

• Stayed April 2010
Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

The staff was some of the best I have ever encountered and they were more than accomodating to me and my family. Most of Sierra Vista was booked and they made us feel welcome and at home. We have stayed in a lot of places but this one was by far the best! Rooms were clean and well stocked with towels and other necessities, the staff was absolutely FABULOUS and went out of their way to accomodate our needs. There are not enough kind words to express what a truly awesome staff they have. The overall experience was excellent and when we visit again, we will be staying here with the wonderful folks that take pride in customer service and making people feel at home!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family

Been to Garden Place Suites? Share your experiences!