“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Peoria, Arizona
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice hotel, great customer service! Evelyn will make sure your breakfast is nice and the people at the counter make sure your satisfied with your stay. They just got a new workout facility, have everything but pull down/universal machine but they do have free weights and a treadmill and elliptical. This is my favorite hotel in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hello john t! Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. I know my team will be pleased to hear that they made such a positive impression and that you enjoyed our amenities. We do appreciate your loyalty and hope that we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tucson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our family visits Sierra Vista at least once a year. We chose Hampton Inn because we are Hilton Honors members. We liked the location and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only time we stay in a different hotel is when the Hampton is full.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Hello Neil W! Thank you for staying with us again! I know my team will be pleased to hear the kind words about your stay and will want me to pass along a "please visit us again soon!" We are always looking to improve, so please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions for us. All the best to you and your family - travel safe!
Tempe, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Over all this is a wonderful hotel, the cleaners missed the leftover food in the fridge and when I reported it I was looked after wonderfuly, breakfast staff where there making sure everyone where happy and the front desk staff where very helpfull I will go back there again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Hello Gavin H! Thank you for staying with us! I do apologize for the issue you encountered with the food in the refrigerator and I do appreciate that you afforded us an opportunity to correct our oversight with such a generous attitude. I will share your feedback with my team and I know they will want to pass along a 'Thank You' from them also. I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Sierra Vista AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay. Clean quiet rooms, and the staff made it a joy to be there. I really can't say enough about the staff.. They made sure there aaas always fresh coffee and tea in the lobby, as well as snacks and goodies through out the day. They also provided insight into the area and places to go and see. While Sierra Vista has a lot of hotels, this is one of the best in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hi Kurt B! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write a review! Your kind words are very much appreciated and I will pass them along directly to my team at our daily meeting. We do work hard to ensure that every guest feels truly welcomed and at home and I am pleased to know that we made such a postive impression. Please let us know if you have any ideas for improvement. Travel safe!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This hotel is exactly what you expect in a Hampton Inn: clean, comfortable and a good value with free wi-fi and free breakfast included. What makes it stand out is the truly excellent service we received from all the staff for our 3-night stay. Evelyn in particular in the breakfast area was outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Sierra Vista. Honestly I don't see how this isn't the #1 hotel in Sierra Vista.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side (odd numbered rooms) are cooler because they get less direct afternoon sun.
Green Features: This is the first hotel I have stayed in that honored the "hang up your towel to reuse it" policy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello jscul! Thank you very much for staying with us and I do appreciate your kind words about our property and team. I will pass them along directly at our daily meeting along with your specific comments about Evelyn. We are always looking to improve, so please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions for us. Travel safe and I hope we see you again!
California Desert, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Overall I was very pleased with my stay at the Hampton Inn. Bill at the front desk particularly stood out. He did whatever he could to deliver excellent service and my stay a pleasant one. I would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hi Steve B! Thank you for staying with us! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I do appreciate that you made special mention of Bill. I will ensure that your kind words are passed along to him. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us and I do hope we see you again!
Sierra Vista, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This new hotel has a professional and courteous staff to serve and rooms that are exceptionally fresh and comfortable. Our stay was a refreshing respite while our house carpets were being cleaned and dried. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone coming to the Sierra Vista area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Hello Maynard U! Thank you for staying with us in Sierra Vista! I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at our hotel and I do appreciate the recommendation. My team will also be happy to hear that the property condition and their service was noticed and recognized by you. If you have any ideas for us, please do not hesitate to call ! I hope you stay with us again!

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!