“Best Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Best Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

What a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. The gentleman on the front desk could not have been nicer and was of offering help constantly - no hesitation or making you ask. The sweet lady who took care of the breakfast area stopped to visit and introduce herself and ask how your stay was going. Room was very comfy and clean as always at Hampton. Oh yes, they could not offer me the type room I had reserved (king) so I had a letter of apology waiting and a goodie basket to ease my suffering.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Hello Mike M! Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words about the property and our team! We are always striving for the top levels of service and accommodation for our guests and it was good to hear that we were able to deliver during your stay. I will pass along this review to my team and also make note of the specific team members you highlighted in your comments. I do hope we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Snohomish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Staff was very helpful, fast and efficient checking in. Answered plenty of questions about the area and making recommendations for places to eat, places to visit. Typical Hampton decor, but well maintained and clean. Easily would stay again as well as recommend to those traveling in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hi Kenneth H! I do appreciate that you stayed with us and took a moment to write a review. I am pleased to hear that my team was able to provide you with prompt and reliable information on the area and that you found the property well maintained. Thank you very much for the recommendation for others to stay here and we will work diligently to ensure that all of our guests are as impressed as you were. Travel safe and I hope we see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Never had an issue this the hotel. I am military and have stayed here on a number of occasions TDY. Very quiet, hot breakfast in house or you can get a to-go bag, cookies and milk at 4pm and managers specials. This is the only hotel I stay at during my business trips. Staff is very courteous and pleasant and very clean. Room service does an excellent job insuring the rooms are clean and stocked with sundry items.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello jason r! Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay with us and I do appreciate that you have let us be your "home away from home" during your TDY visits to Sierra Vista. I will share your kind words with my team and I know they will be pleased to hear that they made such a positive impression on you. As a return guest, please feel free to give us suggestions for improvements as we are always looking to refine our operations. Travel safely and I hope we see you again!
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here while birding in southeastern Arizona. The staff was amazing and made sure everything was right. Bill at the front desk had great follow-up and is very personable. Evelyn who prepares breakfast came out and greeted us and made sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello Joe H! Thank you for staying with us in Sierra Vista! I appreciate that you pointed out two of our team members specifically and I will ensure that they read your comments also. We are always looking to improve so please feel free to provide us with ideas or suggestions. I hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Fredericksburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was friendly and took the time to make sure your stay was excellent. I will stay there again in the future. Everything was clean and looked new. Breakfast was excellent and everything was fresh.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Hisham S! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I know my team will be pleased to hear that you felt welcomed and at home. I appreciate that you pointed out the cleanliness of the property along with the quality of our new breakfast items. Please let us know if you have any ideas for us - travel safe!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We always love to stay at Hampton, however I was mixed on the reviews for this one and it was not the number 1 rated place to stay on tripadvisor. Some of the pics I saw were also not that great and made me a little bit nervous....BUT WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED!! this Hampton was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. A big shout out to EVELYN ,the lady in charge of the morning breakfast, she was amazingly kind and courteous. Our room was like new and super clean, the hotel was also quiet and our beds were like cloud 9 ;) We had a great stay for 3 nights. Great location to everything in Sierra Vista. I'm so glad we stayed here!

Green Features: This Hampton actually called us after our first day to make sure everything was ok. I have not had that experience at another Hampton.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Hi Janine K! Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us! I do appreciate the detail in your review and I will pass along your comments to my team. We are always looking to improve so please let us know if you have any ideas that we can implement - travel safe and I hope we see you again soon!
Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed here for business travel. Hotel is a gem. The front desk staff was unbelievably helpful. I asked if there was a vending machine in the hotel, and when I was asked what type of drink I was looking for, the attendant went to the back room and came back with a cold drink for me, at no cost. The have a manager's reception in the evening with great finger foods, and warm cookies every afternoon. Definitely be staying here on my next visit to Sierra Vista

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Eric L! Thank you very much for staying with us! I appreciate the very kind words in your review and I will be sharing them with the team at our daily meeting. All of us focus much of our energy on ensuring that guests are welcomed and made to feel at home - I am pleased to hear that your experience was so positive! Please let us know if you have any suggestions to help us improve!

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!