“Home Sweet Home” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Anchorage, Alaska
“Home Sweet Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Upon arriving at the Hampton Inn Sierra Vista we were warmly greeted and encouraged to try some of the just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies and cold milk. Then were informed and this was repeated by everyone of the staff during our stay, that if we needed anything not to hesitate to ask. EVERYONE from housekeepers to maintenance, front desk to general manager introduced themselves, and wanted to make sure that our stay was a comfortable one. Cleanliness is top here, friendliness is their top priority. Upon returning to Sierra Vista this is the only hotel that I would return to without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hi kohanyi! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us and I know that my team will be very pleased that they made such a positive impression on you! Every member of my team is very committed to ensuring that every guest is welcomed and made to feel at home while they stay with us. Our 'fresh baked cookies' are one small way that we hope to accomplish this and it is a great way for us to interact with our guests during their stay. Please let me know if you have any ideas for us as we are always looking to improve, and I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
sierra vista, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

When I am in Sierra Vista the Hampton is truly a home away from home hotel experience. I am looking forward to our next stay at the Hampton and I would recommend this hotel to anyone for pleasure travel or business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hi Theresa D! It was very nice to read your review and I do appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts about your time with us! My team and I work and talk continually about the importance of providing a welcoming 'home away from home' experience for our guests, and I know they will be pleased to hear that they made such a positive impression on you. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us, or any 'special touches' we can provide to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for staying with us and travel safely!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We received excellent service, were greeted by each staff member we came across, were offered free water and drinks, introduced to the breakfast ladies each day, pool is wonderful and clean, rooms are clean and quiet. Nothing bad to say!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hi TripAdvisor Member! Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I know my team will be very happy to hear that they made such a positive impression on you during your visit and I will be sure to share your kind words at our daily meeting. We do take great pride in working to ensure that every guest feels welcome and at home, and I also appreciate that you noticed the cleanliness of the pool area and guest rooms. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for us, and I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I travel to Sierra Vista AZ every couple of months. We always stay at the Hampton Inn Sierra Vista because of their five-star service. On our last visit not only did the front office staff make sure all of our needs were met but the breakfast area staff went out of their way to make sure we had all we needed. We've stayed in Ritz Carlton's that didn't have this level of personal service. Hats off to the Sierra Vista Hampton Inn team!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hi CAKMStanley! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and I will definitely share your kind words with my team at our daily meeting. Everyone on our team works very hard at ensuing that our level of service exceeds guest expectations and it is great to hear that we made such a positive impression on you and your husband. Please let me know if you ever have any ideas or suggestions for us, as we are always looking to improve our product and service, and find that our guest's input is very valuable. I do hope that we see you soon in Sierra Vista!
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The lady that ran the breakfast buffet was extremely helpful. I think if we had wanted something she didn't have, she would have run out and found it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hi Betty B! Thank you very much for the kind words and for taking the time to share them with others in your review. My team works very hard and takes great pride in making every guest feel welcome and at home and I am pleased that you were able to experience some of our Southwest hospitality! I will share your comments with the team at our daily meeting and I do hope that we have the opportunity to see you again in Sierra Vista! And yes, our breakfast staff will run out and get you that 'something special' to make your breakfast perfect!
Surprise, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I lived in a Hampton in another city for 3 years; Hamptons always provide a consistently comfortable, safe, clean environment for business travel. I always appreciate the free wifi in my room; the upgraded lobby provides a 'living room' in which to meet clients and do work. The pool and fitness center always provide a healthful break. Thanks for hot complimentary breakfast....and abundant parking. Very hospitable staff at desk and serving breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hi Wanona F!! Thank you very much for the time you took to share your experience with us and with the Hampton Inn brand in general. We are very committed to the kind of consistency that you mentioned in your review and my team will be happy to hear that they made a positive impression on you. If you have any ideas or suggestions for us please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you again and I hope we have the opportunity to see you soon in Sierra Vista!
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have stayed in many Hampton Inns, and this one is the best I at which I have every stayed. The customer service attitude of the staff was outstanding - as good as any four-star hotel! The variety of the offerings at breakfast was outstanding. And they didn't have the same hot food every morning. One morning it was French toast sticks and omlettes, the next morning it was sausage and scrambled eggs. The breakfast staff was extremely friendly - greeted us personally with a smile and checked with us several times to ensure that we had everything we needed. I have never experienced such caring breakfast staff as at this Hampton Inn. In my experience at other motels, the staff is nowhere to be seen and the food selection is limited. This is THE place to stay in Sierra Vista!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor to the back of the hotel are extremely quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Marietta C! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and I will pass along your very kind words to my team at our daily meeting. I know that my breakfast hostesses will be especially pleased that you noted their exceptional service and the variety we maintain on our menu. We really want every guest to feel welcome and at home when they stay with us and I am happy that you were able to experience our hospitality while you were in Sierra Vista. Thank you for staying with us and I do hope we see you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!