“Nice Modern Room, For A Good Price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now, save up to 15%
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Nice Modern Room, For A Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went down to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit friends at Fort Huachucha. We stayed four days during the Christmas holidays. The rooms were clean and modern. The bathroom was fairly luxurious, for this type of hotel. I liked the fact that the shower had a non-stick floor and a handrail, to prevent slippage. The staff was friendly and responsive to guest needs. For example, the cleaning staff forgot to clean our room on Christmas Eve. But, when alerted of this (it was at night), they apologized and gave us a gift basket. We did not have any problems with the rooms being cleaned during the rest of our stay. We just chalked it up to being Christmas Eve, and they probably wanted to let some of the staff go home early. The location was fine, and it wasn't a problem to drive to Fort Huachuca. Cost was around $109/night and we did have two nights on Hilton Honors points. If I visited this area again, I would probably stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Hi rsruss! Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us! I certainly want to apologize for our oversight in not getting your room cleaned properly on Christmas Eve. Even on holidays we always strive to provide the very best service - we will work on that I promise! Thank you for the kind comments you made about the accommodations in general and the responsiveness of our team. Please let me know if you have any other comments or ideas for us and I hope that we do see you again in Sierra Vista!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Front desk receptionist was very friendly lady. She offered crayons and cookies and milk two my two boys. Made us feel welcome. Place was very clean; except for carpet. it was worn and discolored but with great customer service, stocked buffet, and clean pool, what do you expect. i would expect worn out carpet: indicates a lot of people staying at this hotel. I would absolutely recommed it to my family/friends. All the stuff in the room worked as well ( lights, tv, a/c, frig, ect.) clean towels and on i could go but im toerd of typing. Zero complaints.

• Stayed November 2012
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Hi MissinTexas1! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your family's experience with us. I am happy to hear that our team greeted you and your children and made you all feel welcome - we always have items available for children as we know how very important they are! I appreciate your comment about our 'worn carpet' :) and it is an issue we are aware of and already have a capital plan developed to address. We want everything to be perfect for our guests, and are always working to refine those areas we need help with. I hope that all is well and that we see you again in Sierra Vista!!
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and 2 toddlers, 4 and 2, stayed at this hotel recently and it was by far the best experience we have had since having kids. The hotel staff there were awesome from getting us milk for the boys (even in the middle of the night) to getting the pool cleaned and opened a little early so the boys could swim before church to the great breakfast and wonderful hostess that made sure my boys got everything they wanted and kept them entertained. I would highly recommend this hotel anytime.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Hello FamYNJ! I really appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our property and team. I do understand how busy life can be (especially with 2 toddlers!) and I am happy that we could provide a little assistance along the way while you were with us. We are always ready and willing to go to great lengths to accommodate special guest requests, as we know how it can be the little things that make the difference! I will share your kind comments with my team and I do hope we have the chance to see you and your family again in Sierra Vista!
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stay in a lot of hotels due to business business travel and at the last minute I booked a room at this property through my company's travel site. (My schedule changed and I needed to visit Sierra Vista). I was pleasantly surprised when someone from the staff called me over the weekend to verify by visit prior to my stay. In addition, they asked if there was anything they could do to make my stay more welcoming. When I arrived, the check in was quick and welcoming and the hotel was well appointed, clean and looked new. The room was quiet and the Internet connection was good. The pillows were excellent (something I'm very picky about!) and I had a great night's sleep. I had some time to do some shopping in the evening and found a mall and another shopping area near by. My check out was also quick and easy and a room service staff member greeted me and we talked for a moment. She happened to have a card in her pocket and suggested I go on Trip Advisor to comment on the hotel. (I thought it was great that everyone was involved in making this hotel a great place to stay.)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hi Kimberly :) Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us! Everyone on my team is very involved with ensuring that our guests have the best possible stay at our property. I was pleased to see that areas we focus on (such as pre-arrival confirmation calls, quick check in / check out and ensuring a quality night of sleep) made a positive impression on you! My team and I are always looking for suggestions and ideas, so if you have any please let me know! I do hope that we see again in Sierra Vista!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Usually try to book here when in town due to Hilton loyalty but it's full or at a rate too high to justify. I like the place. Good location near many restaurants and convenient to many stores.I was able to get in finally and the experience was similar to a high end B&B. I was contacted the week prior to double check my profile (e.g. foam pillows or feather) and my check in needs as well as directions. When I check in I had a small gift basket since the type room I booked was unavailable.The young man at the desk was very nice as were all the desk personnel.Breakfast was normal fare but Mary made it special. She treats everyone like a favored grandchild. Wish it were always available.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in Sierra Vista! I noted that you stated that you have had difficulty getting a reservation here at times and I certainly apologize for that inconvenience. I am not sure how far in advance you can plan your travel; however we do usually sell out M- Th about 3 weeks in advance. We also offer a waiting list service, so anytime that you cannot find availability or the rate plan you need, please contact our Guest Service Manager as she can place you on that list and keep you updated. I am happy that some of my team members made a positive impression on you and I will pass along all of your comments to my team. I am always available to speak with you directly if you have any other comments, questions or ideas for us. Thanks again and I hope we see you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Another great Hampton Inn property. The staff is very helpful and attentive. They constantly strived to make sure that every aspect our our stay was superior. The only issue I had with our stay was the building was noisy in the the evening. Our room was on the second floor and I could constantly hear people walking down our hallway and the floor above. It seemed like it was an issue with the building's construction.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I do apologize for any issues that you experienced with noise while you were here and I will look into any solution that we may be able to put in place to alleviate the issue in the future. I do appreciate the kind comments you gave about our team and the attentive service they were able to provide. We do discuss all feedback we receive from our guests and I will share your review at our next team meeting. I hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Who knew that the Hampton Inn in Sierra Vista would have one of the most helpful and courteous staffs in all of Arizona. We were amazed and remarked that we would like to visit Sierra Vista againjust to stay at this Hotel!

Room Tip: There just are no rooms any better than any other in this facility!