“Oak grilled heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pandora's of Grayton Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road 30-A
Description: Pandora's Steak House is located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida in the beautiful community of Grayton Beach. Pandora's has been in business since 1978, and is proud to be the Emerald Coast's oldest family owned and operated Steak House, specializing in only the finest USDA choice heavy western beef and the freshest local seafood. Pandora's steaks and seafood are grilled over an open wood burning pit, using only pure oak, giving the very distinct flavor that we are famous for. Pandora's Steak House is renowned for it's slow roasted Prime Rib au Jus, which is a featured special on Wednesdays and Sundays. Private banquet facilities are available for parties ranging from 20 to 100 people.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Oak grilled heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was seated at the bar quickly and given a list of specias. LADIES do not miss the chocolate covered cherry martini!! I ordered an appetizer, two huge scallops wrapped in bacon, grilled and served over gouda grits with a mildly spicy pepper sauce. NEVEr had anything like it. Wow what a treat...
I braved th bread pudding, it was massive, heavy with cinnamon and drenched in rum butter sauce. Yummy!! I would go back any time.

Visited May 2013

Helena, Alabama
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been dining at PANDORA'S for 12 years, and we've never been disappointed. We usually visit early, 6ish. Last night I had my favorite, seared bacon wrapped yellow fin tuna (cooked medium), and my husband had the sirloin steak special, very good. My husband loved the onion rings, and I enjoyed the 30A Iced Tea......fruity, refreshing, Skyy Vodka. Our waitress offered the early dining specials as soon as we were seated, and she recommended some menu items to us and gave us excellent service during our entire meal. We love the tiki hut vibe of Pandora's -- it's part of the beach charm -- but we know what to expect.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Nope”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Waitress only offered the highest priced items on the menu and seemed annoyed when asked about the prime rib special on the sign outside, but then kindly explained it. She seemed equally annoyed that my daughter ordered a greek salad.
The atmosphere was really strange as the decor was dark, dungy and had this old style formal look but then the wall hangings were all musical instruments and old rock stars like a hard rock cafe?? The background music didn't seem to fit either?
The bread was really good, salad had too much bottled dressing on and was just ice burg lettuce and jullian carrots. I couldn't eat my prime rib because it was cold - not even a little warm, but I was full and didn't return it to further irritate our waitress. This place is a definite cry for Robert Irvine.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“strange atmosphere, food good but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

First of all this was the only restaurant my husband and I can ever remember having to pay extra for chives for a baked potato! I know this seems petty but with tip it was $115 meal. I had grilled grouper, husband had six shrimp and sides. It was very good food BUT it was NOT $115 good. Plus the background music soundtrack was depressing! Most likely won't be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London
“Expected more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had one of the worst meals out in Florida. Ordered scallops wrapped in bacon for $11 and two arrived with spicy sauce that hid the scallops flavour. The fillet steak, which was ordered medium rare came rare and covered in a revolting sauce, nothing like the bernaise expected. It went back to the kitchen and came back just as rare. The vegetable was a piece of uncooked kale.Cost $33. This meal was poor value.

• Visited March 2013