“Review of Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Show Low
Atlanta, Georgia
“Review of Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The room was in great shape and well equipped. The breakfast was well prepared and plentiful. I didn't have time to try out any of the amenities due to the short length of my stay. Stayed in room 415 2/5/13-2/6/13.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

439 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Front desk was exceptional with my well being of this stay. Housekeeping courteous of my privacy and did a great job of having my room clean. Rooms well equipped too. I didn't have time to try out the pool area due to long work schedule, but it looks nice.
Stayed in Room 506 between 1/29/13 and 2/1/13.

Room Tip: North side suites are a real nice upgrade with fire places. Recommend if your stay is for a few days...
mesa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Lots of snow and ice and the front desk staff was exceptional to help us check in on January 29, 2013. Quick in opening the doors for us and our luggage. But the best thing was the view from room 402 ...It was like christmas with the pine tree all covered and snow made me feel like home again. Breakfast staff were cheerful and very pleasant. Hate to leave on January 31, 2013. See you soon Holiday Express.

Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I recently stayed at this property for a week, I stayed in room 511 and checked out on 1/18/13.
I wish I had known this was such a nice hotel, I almost booked at another and am very happy I did not.
Clean, fresh up to date rooms. Freindly staff, clean lobby, spacious rooms.

Desert Hills, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

As a Platinum member who travels monthly and most always stays at Holiday Inn Express, I have often thought this property to be my favorite. I use to travel to/thru Show Low monthly to take care of my territory and always stayed here. Then I switched territories for several years and never traveled here. Recently business at the power plants brings me back and I went for the warm and familiar Holiday Inn Express - Show Low. No disappointments! Others say that it is clean...well, hell, Holiday Inn Express is typically known for that. (My wife will even use the pillows at a HI-Express!) It is the other things that attract me: new flat screen TVs, updated decor, a super staff, BEDSIDE LAMPS WITH ADDITIONAL OUTLETS (whether for a CPAP machine or a close by nightlight), plenty of bathroom amenities, a super staff, help spelling while doing this, it appears that every room as a microwave and refrig for those of us who like to eat in and keep drinks cold for the next day, a super staff, and the list goes on. Don't believe me...try it for yourself. If you are not happy, the Holiday Inn satisfaction guarantee will not be needed. So sayeth the Jim...I was here on the night of Jan 21, 2013 and had a great night in room 124.

Room Tip: Just check in!
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The hotel is clean and nicely decorated. The staff is friendly and courteous. My kids enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I appreciated that there was a fridge in each room. I met several people who always used the hotel when working in Showlow because they said it was the nicest hotel in the area. I will definitely return there again next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
San Gabriel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was debating to choose Holiday Inn Express (which I stayed last summer) or try different hotel for my recent trip to Showlow. I am glad to choose Holiday Inn again.

My room was clean, nice and service was great. Also breakfast was excellent and warm coffee severed all day long. When I visit there in the future, I will stay there and refer to my friends.

ps - I checked in on 1/9/13 and departured on 1/10/13, room # was 511.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!