“I know Holiday Inn Express” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Show Low
Desert Hills, AZ
“I know Holiday Inn Express”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

As a Platinum member who travels monthly and most always stays at Holiday Inn Express, I have often thought this property to be my favorite. I use to travel to/thru Show Low monthly to take care of my territory and always stayed here. Then I switched territories for several years and never traveled here. Recently business at the power plants brings me back and I went for the warm and familiar Holiday Inn Express - Show Low. No disappointments! Others say that it is clean...well, hell, Holiday Inn Express is typically known for that. (My wife will even use the pillows at a HI-Express!) It is the other things that attract me: new flat screen TVs, updated decor, a super staff, BEDSIDE LAMPS WITH ADDITIONAL OUTLETS (whether for a CPAP machine or a close by nightlight), plenty of bathroom amenities, a super staff, help spelling while doing this, it appears that every room as a microwave and refrig for those of us who like to eat in and keep drinks cold for the next day, a super staff, and the list goes on. Don't believe me...try it for yourself. If you are not happy, the Holiday Inn satisfaction guarantee will not be needed. So sayeth the Jim...I was here on the night of Jan 21, 2013 and had a great night in room 124.

Room Tip: Just check in!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

438 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The hotel is clean and nicely decorated. The staff is friendly and courteous. My kids enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I appreciated that there was a fridge in each room. I met several people who always used the hotel when working in Showlow because they said it was the nicest hotel in the area. I will definitely return there again next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
San Gabriel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was debating to choose Holiday Inn Express (which I stayed last summer) or try different hotel for my recent trip to Showlow. I am glad to choose Holiday Inn again.

My room was clean, nice and service was great. Also breakfast was excellent and warm coffee severed all day long. When I visit there in the future, I will stay there and refer to my friends.

ps - I checked in on 1/9/13 and departured on 1/10/13, room # was 511.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here many times and have enjoyed every stay. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Our most recent stay was on December 24th for 2 nights and we stayed in room 511. I always ask for a quiet room and usually get one. It helps for a good nights rest. This is our preferred hotel when staying in Show Low, which is usually two to three times a year.

Thanks for a great stay!!

Dewey, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have stayed here many times in the past 11 to 12 years and have always been extremely happy with the staff and the excellent service. In past years when my business took me to the Show Low area, this hotel was my home away from home. Always a warm welcome and always made to feel at home. My most recent stay was December 14 and checking out on the 16th in room 509 with a fireplace and a nice view of snow falling on the town and the Christmas lights. Beautiful!! . There is a jacuzzi in that room also. I was pleasantly surprised by the latest refurbishing of the hotel. Very impressive. Love the new open breakfast dining room. May I add that Nancy does a great job of serving breakfast. Staff may change, but Nancy has always been there with a welcome smile!!

Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were very satisfied. Our room was spacious, quiet and comfortable and appeared to be newly decoated. After a long day of driving the bed was much appreciated. The staff very helpful and the warm cookies in the lobby were a nice touch. The breakfast area was very pleasant and the buffet offered a good variety.

safford, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel twice in the last 6 months for business. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I sleep very well at this hotel. Customer Service is super. Buffet breakfast is always very good. Staff are always very accomodating for check-in and check-out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!