“I am glad to choose Holiday Inn Express Showlow again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
San Gabriel, California
“I am glad to choose Holiday Inn Express Showlow again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was debating to choose Holiday Inn Express (which I stayed last summer) or try different hotel for my recent trip to Showlow. I am glad to choose Holiday Inn again.

My room was clean, nice and service was great. Also breakfast was excellent and warm coffee severed all day long. When I visit there in the future, I will stay there and refer to my friends.

ps - I checked in on 1/9/13 and departured on 1/10/13, room # was 511.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I have stayed here many times and have enjoyed every stay. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Our most recent stay was on December 24th for 2 nights and we stayed in room 511. I always ask for a quiet room and usually get one. It helps for a good nights rest. This is our preferred hotel when staying in Show Low, which is usually two to three times a year.

Thanks for a great stay!!

Dewey, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have stayed here many times in the past 11 to 12 years and have always been extremely happy with the staff and the excellent service. In past years when my business took me to the Show Low area, this hotel was my home away from home. Always a warm welcome and always made to feel at home. My most recent stay was December 14 and checking out on the 16th in room 509 with a fireplace and a nice view of snow falling on the town and the Christmas lights. Beautiful!! . There is a jacuzzi in that room also. I was pleasantly surprised by the latest refurbishing of the hotel. Very impressive. Love the new open breakfast dining room. May I add that Nancy does a great job of serving breakfast. Staff may change, but Nancy has always been there with a welcome smile!!

Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were very satisfied. Our room was spacious, quiet and comfortable and appeared to be newly decoated. After a long day of driving the bed was much appreciated. The staff very helpful and the warm cookies in the lobby were a nice touch. The breakfast area was very pleasant and the buffet offered a good variety.

safford, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed at the hotel twice in the last 6 months for business. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I sleep very well at this hotel. Customer Service is super. Buffet breakfast is always very good. Staff are always very accomodating for check-in and check-out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Gold Canyon, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

They did a nice job remodeling and the rooms are nice and good sized. the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was hot and nicely displayed. I am Gluten Free so there was not alot of choices for me as far as the pasteries but for the rest of the folks in the room they seemed satisfied.
Gary W
Room 411
Dec 19-20

Room Tip: 411 Top floors are quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

The staff is always friendly and helpful, greated me as a Priority club member. The rooms are alway clean and comfortable. And the breakfast area is well stocked and always kept clean. Never any issues always quite so I can work and sleep without interuptions.
12/21/12 - Room 111

TimberLodge Inn
TimberLodge Inn
#9 of 16 in Pinetop-Lakeside
4.5 of 5 stars 46 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!