“Excellent Loding in ShowLow, AZ” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Gilbert, Arizona
“Excellent Loding in ShowLow, AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and always clean and well kept. The complementary breakfast is fresh and offers many choices. The hotel is on the main street in Show Low, and access and parking are good.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
5'oclock somewhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

Stayed here the first night of our vacation. Very clean and friendly staff. Because of this we looked for Holiday Inn Express on the rest of our vacation. Stayed at two more on our trip and they all were good. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Over satisfied with hotel experience here. Everything went pretty well. Pool was nice, breakfast was good and employees were friendly. Only stayed here passing thru Show Low on the way to Phoenix, so cannot comment on area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

The place was hold with lots of cheap air freshener. Hall carpets badly stained, though the rooms were clean. Chairs, bed and pillows, horribly uncomfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

We went to Show Low on a whim and decided to stay for a night. I'm really happy we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff were very polite, everything looked and smelled clean, and the price was reasonable. Everything was comfy, and we had a really nice time. I would take my family back there without hesitation.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Safford AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2009

This hotel is great, the kids really enjoyed the indoor pool, and the rooms were very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly, and very helpful, they even helped me load my luggage and bring it to the door of my room. I asked for a crib and there was no waiting, they brought it to my room (already set up) and asked if I needed anything else. The breakfast in the morning was more then I expected, with cinnamon rolls, yogart, omlets, the list goes on and on. The Breakfast hostess was vey nice and asked us if there was anything else we needed, and made sure everything was clean and tidy.While the kids were asleep I went out to the lobby to sit next to the fire place and enjoy my book. The front desk staff asked if I would like any hot coco, or tea while I was relaxing. They made it seem like thier only care was that I was comfortable and happy. I loved my stay here and it will always be where we go when we decide to vaction. Thank You for making our stay, comfortable, affordable, and feel like home, they treated us like we were long lost family members!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Seattle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

First off they couldn’t even find our reservation. The front desk person hardly spoke English and to top it off the manager was a complete joke, she didn’t even to offer us a up graded room. They stuck us on a floor that smelled like smoke in a none smoking room. If I was in Show Low again and no other hotels were available I would just sleep in my car!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
TimberLodge Inn
TimberLodge Inn
#9 of 16 in Pinetop-Lakeside
4.5 of 5 stars 46 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!