“Hotel for Business travel” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Show Low to your Saves list
Days Inn - Show Low
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   480 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Show Low

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chandler, Arizona, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed one night on a business trip. Room was clean and comfortable. My one annoyance was that the shower head was about neck high (I'm 6'1"), so I had to stoop to wash my hair. The breakfast buffet was about what I expected. Wifi service was good - I watched some streaming TV on my laptop, and it only stopped to buffer twice in two hours. I would stay here again. The desk staff recommended Licanos restaurant across the street, and I enjoyed my dinner.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Rita S, General Manager at Days Inn - Show Low, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. We are very thankful that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking into buying S hooks for the building that you stayed in, they take the shower head up several inches. Hopefully we will have them the next time you come to stay with us. Again, thank you for your review. Please return soon! PS It must be nice to be tall, I'm 5' 2". Rita Solomon, GM
Keosauqua, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Picked this hotel because sign said family owned for many years. Great free breakfast buffet in the restaurant. Nice, clean room. Long walk to the office. Very nice and helpful receptionist. Good price.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rita S, General Manager at Days Inn - Show Low, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review of our property. We are very thankful that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us soon. Rita Solomon, GM 928-537-4356 PS Our JB's Family Restaurant will be re-opening soon and our breakfast buffet will now feature an omelet bar. Yum!

Been to Days Inn - Show Low? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Show Low

Address: 480 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901
Location: United States > Arizona > Show Low
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Show Low 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Show Low reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Show Low
Show Low Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Show Low, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.