“Single Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Show Low

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Show Low to your Saves list
Super 8 Show Low
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1751 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Show Low
Show Low
“Single Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was just there for one night with my medium-sized 55-pound dog. I liked that there was plenty of outdoor space in the back of the building for my dog to walk around, and that there was a trash bin there for me to get rid of my pickup bag. It would have been nice if sounds outside of the room were better muffled because of dogs' very keen hearing, but I thought this was a very nice hotel choice for the price, and will definitely stay there again if I go back to that area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were very pleased with ShowLow Super 8 and, will visited ShowLow again and stay at this Super 8. We enjoyed the fireworks and parade the town put on. We liked the room and my daughter loved the swimming pool. We were close to town and that was nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Show Low? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Show Low

Address: 1751 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Sleep Inn)
Location: United States > Arizona > Show Low
#6 Romantic Hotel in Show Low
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Show Low 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Show Low reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn Show Low
Show Low Sleep Inn

If you own or manage Super 8 Show Low, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.