“This was much better than the Super 8 in Pinetop/Lakeside...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Show Low

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Show Low to your Saves list
Super 8 Show Low
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1751 W Deuce of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Show Low

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tucson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was surprised by the lack of a bathtub. It truly excludes the hotel as a family friendly hotel. We also had trouble with our TV in two different rooms and our keys stopped working the last night. It wasn't so awful that we left the hotel but we would not stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice indoor pool and spa area, pet friendly, family friendly, nice showers. And complimentary breakfast. Good price, no complaints. Free WiFi was a nice touch, too! Everything was clean and the hotel was quiet at night. Nothing fancy but it was comfortable. I wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed here on our honeymoon road trip around Arizona. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Pool and hot tub were great amenities to have after a long day on the road. No views other than a wall but meant it was quiet. This was one of the cheaper hotels we stayed in but one of the best. Clean, all the amenities you could need, decent breakfast and friendly staff. We would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Big Bear Lake, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The customer service here is beyond excellent. As soon I walked in I was greeted by Tina with a big smile and welcome to the super 8 in Show low Az. I felt very welcome and comfortable right off the bat. I also was amazed on how well kept and clean everything was, It is a nice change compared to other hotels. The next morning I had some questions about the area. I met Clint whom is part of the staff there and once again an awesome help above and beyond Clint helped me find my way. They set the bar for hospitality excellence. Thanks to all for my home away from home. If nothing else I will come back to this area and stay with my new extended family again. To all of you at Super 8 Show Low Az. I thank you for everything and hope to be back soon, Regards, The weary and tired traveler

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Show Low? Share your experiences!