“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My wife and I recently had some work done on our home in Lakeside which required us to be out for several days. We stayed at the KC Motel had very nice rooms with a "homey" feel. They were clean and very comfortable. The owners were very nice and accommodating especially if we needed something out of the ordinary. The rooms were priced good for the quality you received. I would highly recommend KC Motel to anyone visiting the White Mountain area!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
LaBelle, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great motel. The rooms are really much better looking than one would think. Ask to look at a room and you will stay here. Reasonable prices, quiet, very clean and good breakfast. We noticed the benches outside and that gave us the idea to stop. We were very glad that we did.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Castroville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The owners of the KC Motel were so friendly and helpful. The room was large, VERY clean and QUIET! Being a very reasonably priced motel made it all that more pleasant. Not ever being in this area of the state before, i was a little reluctant staying in a privately owned motel as a single woman. NOT A PROBLEM. I felt very safe there and would recommend it to families and single people alike. The owner is hands on and truly interested in what you need and want. His staff is just as nice and accomodating. I will stay here everytime i visit the Show Low area and would hope everyone else gives it ia try also.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Ouray, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

The rooms are terrific and the price is very reasonable. The decor is very homey...not your typical hotel decor. The rooms are large and very clean. Plus they are pet friendly!! The rooms are very quiet too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Highland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This place is really friendly and the go out of the way to help me. I travel a lot for work and while a lot of places give you a night clerk that is asleep in the black and a crab to check you in, this place is not one of those. I am disabled and I arrived at 3 am. The manager helped me to my room and made sure I was okay. I have to say the breakfast was good too. If you are looking for a great stay and friendly staff at a reasonable price, this is it. The price is very good considering what kind of service you receive. I am looking forward to my next trip to Show Low.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Moab, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

On a trip from Moab, UT to Sierra Vista, AZ, we thought we would stay on St. John, AZ for the night but I also checked availability and prices in Show Low as St. John has only a Days Inn. The KC Motel was reasonably priced and most reviews commented on the cleanliness. They are right.
I called from St. John, (the Days Inn and town did not look inviting), and the owner said a King bedded room was no problem on this Saturday night. The hotel is easy to find on main street and we were checked in quickly. We had a second floor room and were impressed with the decor, a our poster bed, real china decorating a shelf next to the bed and a spotless bathroom.
Street noise was minimal as it is a cement block construction, heat/air worked well and shower water was hot.
Continental breakfast is in a very small room with only a couple of tables. The selection in minimal; cold cereals, fruit, yogurt and bread. We opted to walk next door to the Burger King as I need a protein, not a carbohydrate breakfast.
I will be doing this drive every few months now and will make this my motel of choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The KC Motel in Show Low, Az. is very clean and quiet, the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed 4 nights and the price was excellent. The free breakfast is a little sparse, fruit, waffles, cereal, bagels and pastries, but adequate. There is nothing fancy about the room but it's clean and decorated nicely, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer and coffee maker are a real plus. You can't beat it for the price, we will definitely stay here again when we come up this way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to KC Motel? Share your experiences!