“What a great time.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Apache Junction, Arizona
“What a great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

My wife and I along with six of our friends spent the July 4th. weekend in Show Low, we spent tthree nights at the KC motel.
Every day the rooms were cleaned and the beds made and we were made to feel like family,
It had been a year since we had stayed there but Suvi the owner / manager called me by my first name as soon as I walked through the door, now that is customer service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Apache Junction
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Very clean and inexpensive motel to stay in. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Would highly recommend this motel for anyone that is traveling through or to Az.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Packwood, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Convenient location in Show Low, very helpful manager, great waffles, rooms at the end are very spacious.
I had a medical issue and the manager alwowed me to use his cell phone for long distance calls, thank you!
We will stay here next time in Show Low.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We were passing through during the week and found the KC motel a nice place to stay. The gentleman working there was very nice and it was pretty much what we expected. We were pleased for the price and like the cont. breakfast.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I love Show Low and have been going there when I can for years. I am so glad that I discovered the KC Motel! I have always booked rooms in national chain motels when traveling rather than take a chance on the unknown. But one weekend I arrived in Show Low without a reservation, and the chains were full. I found a room at the KC Motel, and boy, am I ever glad!

The rooms are spotless and new-looking. The rooms and bathrooms are as large as anything at the chains. The manager is cordial and is really concerned with accomodating the guests. AND THE PRICE IS CHEAP!

Now, when I go to Show Low, I won't stay anywhere but the KC Motel, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back two-story section.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I stayed at the K.C. Motel and enjoyed the clean and comfortable rooms. I have stayed at hotels/motels all over the state and this was one of the best values I have found. The hardest things to deal with on this trip was trying to make a decision on wich area to go fishing and wich yummy resteraunt to eat. If you are looking for a get away weekend start by booking your room here and then go from there!

• Stayed March 2011
Alamosa, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

My bride and I stayed at the KC Motel last weekend as we indulged in a quick bike trip before the snow falls. The front desk staff was most accomodating and polite. The room was clean and had working ammentities as advertised. We will stay at the KC Motel on our next trip to Show Low, AZ.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to KC Motel? Share your experiences!