“Comfortable and Accommodating” 4 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Show Low to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1941 East Duece of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Motel 6)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Get 15% Off Your Stay
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Comfortable and Accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Business has brought me to the Show Low area regularly this summer and I've stayed here each time. The rooms are always clean and comfortable as is the office. The colorful rose bushes or front are my favorite attraction. The rooms are outfitted with a fridge and microwave making it easy to save on dining out.
The staff has been friendly and accommodating every time. Whether phoning in a for reservations or offer information about local events.
This is a great place to stay overnight or ona long term visit.

SNA

• Stayed July 2014
JesuslovesYOU316, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Show Low, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear valued guest, thank you for positive review of our hotel and for sharing your constructive comments with other travelers.we do take pride in our cleanliness.thank you for sataying with us we see you in next trip to show low.
sincerely,
mike bhakta.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We have been spending the last 11 years in Show Low for our Summer break from the Arizona heat. Last year we found the Americas Best Value Inn looking for a change. We enoyed it so much last year when it came time this year it was no brainer that we stay there again, We made our reservations upon arrival Mike was so nice to see we had the same room as the year before.
The room was very nice very quiet and with a microwave and refrig it was a must.

Having a Service Dog we need a place that has space for our 4 leg companion and this fits the bill to a tee. Mike and his family bend over backwards to make her part of the family.

If you stay there which I highly recommend you to will enjoy your stay. Price is right and the breakfast are great. and you will want to make it your home away from home on your next vist to the White Mountains.

Room Tip: Very Quiet even when there are a lot of guest
Green Features: The mayor of Show Low has awarded the Americas Best with a green award for their use of their environmental practices. Keep up the good work
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,we appreciate you positive feed back and taking the time to share you experience.thank you for staying with us will see you in your next trip to show low.
sincerely
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I played in a softball tournament, in a nearby town, and had to find a motel that allowed a dog. This motel accommodated with a very fair add on for the dog. The owner and his family were very friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable, and we slept well each night. The motel itself is older, but rooms have been modernized. And the room overall was comfortable. If you are looking for a good value, a comfortable place to stay, this is it. It is located less than 2+ Miles from the airport (served by Great Lakes). I do recommend this place and will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: The office is between all the rooms and the road so highway noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy you decided to stay with us in Show Low and found everything to your liking. We try to excel in providing excellent service to every guest who stays with us! We can wait to see you on your next visit to Show Low!
sincerely
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here with her sister and brother-in-law for the 4th of July weekend. The rooms are very large and comfortable. The beds were very good quality and the shower pressure was good. The complimentary breakfast was decent but there were only 3 tables/12 chairs so space was tight when more than 10 people were there at the same time. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The TV channel options were very limited and it would be great if ESPN and/or movie channels were offered. Overall, a very good value for what you pay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

sincerely.
mike bhakta
Chandler, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We checked in late due to our work schedule. The man that checked us in did not give us any information such as wifi code or breakfast times. I figured the information could be found in the room. I was wrong! The bed was OK. It was clean and that is a plus. The next morning we found a large brown stain on one of the towels, gross! We headed to breakfast at 8 am and there was a guest in there who had plates loaded with ALL of the muffins and cinnamon rolls. We rang the bell on the desk and a female came out. I let her know that all the breakfast was gone besides the cold cereal and she said "already"! She came around from the back and pushed some buttons on the O.J. machine then went back behind the desk and did not refill the other breakfast items. The cleaning staff was very friendly and said if I needed anything to just let them know and they would help me. The AC worked great! We won't be staying here for our next trip to Show Low. I will shell out the additional money to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We didn't actually stay there but we had friends who did. We were there last weekend which was a very busy weekend for Show Low. The place we were susposed to stay which belonged to a friend of a friend didn't work out and we had to find something at the last minute or head back home to Phoenix. Everything was booked but this hotel found 3 couples a room each at the Super 8 close by. And we so much appreciated it. And our friends who did stay there said it was a very nice place and what we saw of it was very nice. Thank You!!!!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are so happy you decided to stay with us in Show Low and found everything to your liking. We try to excel in providing excellent service to every guest who stays with us! We can wait to see you on your next visit to Show Low.
sincerely.
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Mike at the front desk is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. When I told him this was my first time there but I was considering moving to the area, he told me about nice areas where he'd seen real estate signs. When I told him I was interested in fishing, he came out from behind the desk, showed me lakes on a map on the wall and told me which were good for which types of fish.
The cleaning staff was good and even worked around my schedule when I asked.
This will be my first choice if I go back for another visit, and I'll recommend it to anyone else who may be going there.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west leg of the "L" shaped building have a great view of the sunrise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Good to hear you had such a great stay and that you found our property so covenant. It is good to know you had a great night sleep. Hope to see you again soon.
sincerely,
mike bhakta

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Show Low? Share your experiences!