“Good Value” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Show Low to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1941 East Duece of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Motel 6)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Get 15% Off Your Stay
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
El Paso, Texas
“Good Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here with her sister and brother-in-law for the 4th of July weekend. The rooms are very large and comfortable. The beds were very good quality and the shower pressure was good. The complimentary breakfast was decent but there were only 3 tables/12 chairs so space was tight when more than 10 people were there at the same time. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The TV channel options were very limited and it would be great if ESPN and/or movie channels were offered. Overall, a very good value for what you pay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JesuslovesYOU316, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Show Low, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
We are so happy you decided to stay with us in Show Low and found everything to your liking. We try to excel in providing excellent service to every guest who stays with us! We can wait to see you on your next visit to Show Low!
sincerely.
mike bhakta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chandler, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We checked in late due to our work schedule. The man that checked us in did not give us any information such as wifi code or breakfast times. I figured the information could be found in the room. I was wrong! The bed was OK. It was clean and that is a plus. The next morning we found a large brown stain on one of the towels, gross! We headed to breakfast at 8 am and there was a guest in there who had plates loaded with ALL of the muffins and cinnamon rolls. We rang the bell on the desk and a female came out. I let her know that all the breakfast was gone besides the cold cereal and she said "already"! She came around from the back and pushed some buttons on the O.J. machine then went back behind the desk and did not refill the other breakfast items. The cleaning staff was very friendly and said if I needed anything to just let them know and they would help me. The AC worked great! We won't be staying here for our next trip to Show Low. I will shell out the additional money to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We didn't actually stay there but we had friends who did. We were there last weekend which was a very busy weekend for Show Low. The place we were susposed to stay which belonged to a friend of a friend didn't work out and we had to find something at the last minute or head back home to Phoenix. Everything was booked but this hotel found 3 couples a room each at the Super 8 close by. And we so much appreciated it. And our friends who did stay there said it was a very nice place and what we saw of it was very nice. Thank You!!!!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are so happy you decided to stay with us in Show Low and found everything to your liking. We try to excel in providing excellent service to every guest who stays with us! We can wait to see you on your next visit to Show Low.
sincerely.
mike bhakta.
Burbank, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Mike at the front desk is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. When I told him this was my first time there but I was considering moving to the area, he told me about nice areas where he'd seen real estate signs. When I told him I was interested in fishing, he came out from behind the desk, showed me lakes on a map on the wall and told me which were good for which types of fish.
The cleaning staff was good and even worked around my schedule when I asked.
This will be my first choice if I go back for another visit, and I'll recommend it to anyone else who may be going there.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west leg of the "L" shaped building have a great view of the sunrise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Good to hear you had such a great stay and that you found our property so covenant. It is good to know you had a great night sleep. Hope to see you again soon.
sincerely,
mike bhakta
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We arrived earlier than expected. Mike (owner), made every effort to get us into our rooms early. Immediately my wife and I found Mike and his family very warm and friendly. Our room was extremely fresh, up-to-date spacious and clean. Mike stopped by our room to show us the newly remodeled suite. It was beautiful! My friends arrived and needed rooms. Mike's hotel was booked but he called around for my friends and was able to get them into another hotel which he heard was nice. I can go on and on regarding the hospitality and pride of ownership. Mike and his family should be commended for their hard work and desire to make everyone comfortable. We will stay here again.

Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

On June 20, 2014, my wife and I did NOT stay in this hotel because they had no rooms available. We did stay at another hotel in Pinetop, which was horrible. Our friends were staying at the America's Best Value Inn. When the manager found out the problems we were having at our hotel, he went WAAYY out of his way to find us a room for the next night. Mike (the manager) could not have been nicer or more helpful. He even made the phone calls to find us the room. I can promise you that our next trip to this area will include a stay at America's Best Value Inn. The service alone makes it worth it.

Room Tip: The staff at this hotel was great!
Green Features: Solar panels were obvious. Entire hotel was great.
Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

When we arrived at 2 p.m., a hour early to check in, he allowed us to go ahead and move in. Later in the evening we found that the air conditioner was not working properly. He agreed to check it out. When he found out that the unit was not working properly, he replaced the unit even though it was after 9 p.m. We found the unit to be clean and everything was up to high standards. Show Low can be proud to have this hotel. In Show Low we will definitely use this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Show Low? Share your experiences!