“Cleanliness, Pride and Integrity” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Show Low to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1941 East Duece of Clubs, Show Low, AZ 85901 (Formerly Motel 6)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Show Low
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Mesa, Arizona
“Cleanliness, Pride and Integrity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We arrived earlier than expected. Mike (owner), made every effort to get us into our rooms early. Immediately my wife and I found Mike and his family very warm and friendly. Our room was extremely fresh, up-to-date spacious and clean. Mike stopped by our room to show us the newly remodeled suite. It was beautiful! My friends arrived and needed rooms. Mike's hotel was booked but he called around for my friends and was able to get them into another hotel which he heard was nice. I can go on and on regarding the hospitality and pride of ownership. Mike and his family should be commended for their hard work and desire to make everyone comfortable. We will stay here again.

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

On June 20, 2014, my wife and I did NOT stay in this hotel because they had no rooms available. We did stay at another hotel in Pinetop, which was horrible. Our friends were staying at the America's Best Value Inn. When the manager found out the problems we were having at our hotel, he went WAAYY out of his way to find us a room for the next night. Mike (the manager) could not have been nicer or more helpful. He even made the phone calls to find us the room. I can promise you that our next trip to this area will include a stay at America's Best Value Inn. The service alone makes it worth it.

Room Tip: The staff at this hotel was great!
Green Features: Solar panels were obvious. Entire hotel was great.
Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

When we arrived at 2 p.m., a hour early to check in, he allowed us to go ahead and move in. Later in the evening we found that the air conditioner was not working properly. He agreed to check it out. When he found out that the unit was not working properly, he replaced the unit even though it was after 9 p.m. We found the unit to be clean and everything was up to high standards. Show Low can be proud to have this hotel. In Show Low we will definitely use this hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We picked this hotel for the price and found the rooms clean and comfortable, my wife wants the mattress from our room. Best night sleep in ages. We left our Ereaders in the room and figured it out 100 miles away. I called Mike? and he found them and was going to mail them back to me but ended up bringing them to me in Phoenix. So super nice people and excellent beds. I highly recommend staying here. Thanks Mike for being a genuine nice, honest guy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

The owner and family were extremely hospitable and they will do everything they can to insure you have a wonderful visit. The service was excellent. We would stay here again when we visit Show Low and again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Unexpected side trip to Show Low. This motel recommended by gas station clerk adjacent to hotel. The room is very clean, newly remodeled. 2 bed room is large and spacious. Heater is quiet and efficient. Bathroom is large with new fixtures. Water pressure is high with quick heat. Dispenser pack of gel soap, shampoo, conditioner is good quality and works well. Office staff very helpful and pleasant. I will stay at this motel again and thank Value Inn for a corporate rate less than $50.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor. The stairs could be difficult for some people as they are outside dependent on g...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
payson, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have stayed at this motel several times over the years. I love the people that run it, they are very nice. The rooms are always clean and in good repair, the prices are very reasonable. The beds are comfortable. I have never been disappointed in my stays here.

Room Tip: I always get the room with the jacuzzi
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Show Low? Share your experiences!