“ONLY place to stay in the area!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Cave Creek, Arizona
“ONLY place to stay in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Excellent stay - quiet, clean and very friendly! We were there for 4 nights - Cecilia, our room attendant made our room look brand new every day! Great views from the rooms and we even enjoyed a wonderful breakfast one morning....a full hot buffet is included!! We did have a couple of special requests and the assistant General Manager, Whitney made it happen for us. This was our first time at a Hampton - but will not be the last! Thanks to all....

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Mesa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Show Low, AZ before and have never been disappointed. Extremely nice and clean hotel. This hotel is in the heart of the White Mountains at the 7,000 ft. elevation. Beautiful country. The hotel is fairly new and is extraordinarily clean. Very nice receptionists and staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Niantic, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Hampton Inn Show Low has a very high level of customer service and the best cookies! It is set on a busier road in the area but is back from the road and you have view of steam and horses grazing in a field each day morning and evening. The only concern I had while there was the first night there was a very loud large gathering in their banquet facility and the crowd, despite the managements best efforts kept spilling outside where noise became an issue. My concerns were addressed immediately by the staff the next morning and I received a very nice follow up call from the manager assuring that this doesn't happen often and was unexpected. So even though an issue, it was resolved and relatively no impact at all. I was staying there while conducting business on the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation and after staying at another hotel much closer to my business that was unsafe and extemely rude I would run to stay at this Hampton Inn again anytime I return to the area!

Room Tip: I think rooms on either side are plenty appropriate but I personally preferred the view of the horse...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I've stayed at different hotels and different Hampton Inns, but this if by bar the nicest. The friendliness & helpfulness of the staff, and the cleanliness of the hotel and rooms is unbeatable. This is the only place to stay when visiting Show Low, AZ

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Globe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We had a superb stay at the Show Low Hampton! It is centrally located and quiet. The spa was hot and the pool was just right. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast was great. The Lord had said to stay there and it ended up we were the "Guest of the Day"! We attended church downstairs there the next morning and it was awesome!! The hotel allowed us to have a late checkout after church. We were so blessed:)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

nipomo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This was a beautiful place to stay for a relaxing vacation. I felt safe, everything was ready for me, I wish I could win a free motel room there in the future. Breakfast was included, I had a gift basket, my towels smelled good. What more could a traveler wish for? Thanks so much for the great stay. We need one where I live.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for two days at the end of August 2014. This has to be one of the best hotel experiences we have had, ever! Morgan, at the front desk was excellent and seemed to be there 24/7!!! The whole staff was super nice and helpful. The room was a normal hotel room, but very comfortable and had all your travel needs from a fridge and microwave to a TV with more channels than I've seen for a hotel. What stands out to me when I travel are the little things. The call from the management to make sure everything was ok, to the free and fast internet access. Finally, what I found personally impressive was the number of outlets in the room. There were more than enough for all our technology needs!! Overall, we had a perfect experience and look forward to staying here again!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!