“Restful with a hot breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2x HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Phoenix, Arizona
“Restful with a hot breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here two nights. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was frendly and helpful. The location is a little east of Show Low just out of town, which is good. The surrounding view was great, from the horses in the pasture, to the trees and creek in the back. An all you can eat hot breakfast is included with the room rates! The food was very good from the omelettes, bacon, sausage and cereal, to the make your own waffles! Hot coffee is also ready 24/7. An indoor pool & spa is also available. We highly recommend this hotel for your stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

People make a difference in everything. The hotel itself is very clean with a warm and up to date decor. But the staff is top notch. Jenny at the front desk was very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast was very good and provided a variety of selections. This will be my hotel of choice every time I visit here for business or pleasure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Liz F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We work so hard to create a warm and friendly culture here at the Hampton and we are so glad that you felt that during your visit! We look forward to welcoming you back to Show Low soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon the Hampton Inn in Show Low when we were looking for a little getaway from Tucson. We quickly booked a room with a king-sized bed and a balcony/view after reading other positive experiences with the hotel. After arriving, it didn't take long to say that this was one if my favorite Hampton Inn locations to date. The hotel was nestled against the trees with friendly horses out front and a gorgeous view in the creek out back. Everyone working, that we encountered, had a smile and were so kind and helpful. It really was the perfect experience. We wish we could have stayed longer. Our only disappointing moment was the fact that we missed cookie time!

• Stayed March 2013
Liz F, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We too appreciate the beautiful scenery and animals surrounding our hotel. Such a peaceful setting! During our all staff huddle this morning we shared your feedback and our whole team was so excited to hear that you found them to be kind and helpful. We hope to see you again soon- we'll have the cookies ready! :)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I travel for work and would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is within minutes to hospital, restaurants, gas station and a short drive to Sunrise Ski area. Very friendly, helpful staff and good breakfast. Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are so happy that you took the time to express your feedback. We welcome many business travelers to our property and it means so much to hear such positive feedback from someone who has seen plenty of hotels. Your recommendation is the biggest compliment and we look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back!
Cave Creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have traveled now for 37 years and have stayed in many hotels through-out my career in the Pharmaceutical Industry. I have yet to find a hotel that has had more friendly and caring people than this one. Whenever I have needed help with something, someone has always been there to help me and had done it in a timely manner. Today, being one of those days, I had the latch on my door stick in such a fashion that the door could not be opened. I called the front desk and Jenny came up within just a few minutes and was able to release the latch and let me in my room. The employees here are just superb in my estimation and are willing to do whatever it takes to care for their visitors. The rooms are so clean and the noise level is very low. The free breakfasts are great as well! I just lost my job and so this is my final stay here and this is so so sad for me. I will miss this group a great deal and would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Show Low, AZ. I know the owner Mr. Shumway, and the managers Liz and Whitney and two of the front desk employees, Jenny and Kilee. These people are so trustworthy, committed to their jobs and so caring about others. Thanks so much for what you have done to make each of my visits so worthwhile. All of you will be missed.

Room Tip: The higher up you go the better the view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We have a wonderful staff here at the Hampton and I am very lucky to have such great employee's. We are sorry that we will not have you as a guest at the hotel any longer, but we hope that perhaps you can come to Show Low and stay with us just for fun! We will miss you as well.
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was a great hotel, in a great location. Staff were friendly and knowledgable of the area. Rooms were clean and beds were actually comfortable. Breakfast was hard to beat. Only 45 minutes from Sunrise Ski. Would definately stay there again, if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are glad you took the time to tell us about your experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites! Our housekeeping staff is top notch and works hard to keep our hotel sparkling clean. Thank you for sharing your appreciation. We hope you will return to Show Low and allow us to welcome you back again!
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were treated very well by all of the staff on site. They worked to make our stay one of the most enjoyable that we had on vacation. They allowed us to use breakfast area to meet with family. They made us feel at home, and were all so friendly. We would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!