“Best Hotel Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Cave Creek
“Best Hotel Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have now stayed at this hotel several times and visit it close to every other week. The staff has been so pleasant and very helpful during my stay. They have done everything they can to give me an upgrade when possible, being that I am a diamond member. Whitney, Jenny and Liz have truly been so hospitable. They have helped me with internet issues, which have only happened once, ideas of best restaurants and directions to get there. They are just very pleasant to be around and very dedicated to helping their customers. Employees like this make it easy for me to return here each time I come here to work. The rooms are so clean and the noise level so low. I always feel respected when I come. The free breakfasts are great as well with great choices. I would definitely refer others to coming here when in Show Low. You will always feel welcomed and will receive great service. My only regret is that I am only here for 1 night at a time. Hopefully I will get snowed in sometime.

Room Tip: Always try to get a room on the top floor. The views are so nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hello, We are so glad that you enjoy your time here at our hotel. It is so nice to hear what our guests think about the property and our staff. Our goal is to have each and every one of our guest feel the same as you do. Thank you for all the nice things you have shared about us. We look forward to having you here again soon and who knows the next time you might get snowed in!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I just checked in for an 11 night stay on a business trip to Show Low for the Springerville Power Plant. The accomodations here are top notch, the view is great, and the staff is extremely courteous and professional. I requested to have a room with a specific location and ran into no hassle. I also forgot a needed accessory for my travel and the lady at the front desk immediately got it for me. Excellent hotel compared to the others I have stayed in for business. I look forward to the rest of my stay here.

If you are looking for a hotel that is scenic, comfy, and has a resort type feel for a decent price then look no further....

PS...Go for a third floor room with a view of the stream out back...nice, quiet, and secluded.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for all the kind words. I am so glad that you were able to experience the awesome view from your room. We take pride in being a top notch hotel and we excel in providing excellent customer service from the moment our guests check in.
Payson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I had the chance to stay here the other day as a guest speaker for a conference held here as well. The room was very nice and spacious. I stay so many places nowadays and I look for cleanliness as a big issue. This facility passed with a 5 star for me. I checked in and about 45 minutes after getting to my room, the phone rang. It was the young lady who had checked me in and she was checking to make sure that my accommodations were what I had expected and if I was happy with everything? This type of service comes from superior management. A great leader comes down to a great hotel ran with care and fun.

Highest rating for a gem in the tall pine tree country!

Stayed October 2012
hisshowlow, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Hello and Thank you for such an awesome review and also for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We do strive for excellence and we are so glad that enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that if you are in the White Mountains again, we will be your choice hotel!
Casa Grande, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very comfortable hotel located between Show Low and Pine Top. Comfortable rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast. The only thing lacking is a restaurant on site or at least within walking distance. I spent 10 days there and it would have been nice to not have to go out and search for somewhere to have dinner every night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things about our hotel and the staff. I am so pleased that you were comfortable here since you we were your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a nice experience on my visit to this Hampton Inn. The hotel from the outside looked well kept, and inside was just as nice. Upon walking in I was greeted by Whitney at the front desk. What a breath of fresh air she was. Pleasant and she made sure as a Hilton Diamond member that I was upgraded to a better room. She suggested a place for dinner that evening for me and some business associates and that was great too! Upon going to my room it was nice. A balcony off the backside of the room aloud me to sit outside and read. Whitney left a nice welcome note with a bottle water in my room and the room was one of the large suites. Very well done. I will stay in this hotel over the next 6 months on business and recommend it to anyone that wants a nice hotel at a good price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the hotel. Quiet with a nice view of the forest. Very call and s...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is much appreciated! You are so right about Whitney. She is such an asset to the hotel and I am lucky to have her as my Assistant General Manager. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy the balcony and beautiful weather. We look forward to your next visit.
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our night there was absolutely wonderful. We were in town for a wedding but it also happened to be our anniversary. Whitney, Liz and Cali were absolutely fantastic. I thought we were staying at a different hotel and was wishing we could stay at the Hampton. We like the Hampton chain and we tried to get in with our Friends and Family rate, but they said it was blacked out. Then Whitney and Liz worked with my husband to arranged for it to work. My husband didn't tell me this until we were pulling into the parking lot. I was so relieved and happy to be staying there. Plus they gave us a room with a very nice view of the horses in the meadow next door. We went out for the evening and when we got back to the room, Cali had sent an anniversary basket of wine and goodies with a really sweet card. SO NICE! And I think that bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.

Room Tip: There is a beautiful open meadow with horses grazing that is just such a nice, tranquil view to have...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so glad that we were able to make your stay so special. Cali and Whitney are fantastic. I am so lucky to have such an amazing staff that cares about our guests and takes the initiative to make sure that our guests have a great stay! We look forward to seeing you here again.
2love2hike
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I rated this review a couple of years ago and it was less than positive. I am happy to report I have been staying here during business travel and it's great. This is by far the very best hotel in the area. They have a large meeting room, large exercise area and very nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Their breakfast area, which was a problem for my last review, is awesome. It has plenty of variety, the attendant is very sweet and efficient. She is totally hip to excellent customer service. The rooms are great, the most comfortable Hampton beds I have experienced. The location is lovely. Far enough away from the main road to have perfect quiet. AND, it's surrounded by a horse pasture with very friendly horses. It is the perfect idyllic setting. The best of all is the front desk staff. These young ladies are fabulous. Jenny in particular is a real sweetheart. That said, the are all equally pleasant and helpful. I'm glad I'm able to give them a better review. They deserve it.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms in the back, but the are all equally nice?
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!