“Unique decor, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
New Jersey
“Unique decor, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We got the BLT and the crab cakes here. They were pretty tasty and the crab cakes came with a good cocktail sauce. The restaurant is decorated with animals (not sure if they were real or not) that had been stuffed and stuck upon the walls. They have a very interesting bar area, so if possible sit there. The bar is covered with funny and witty license plates and sayings, as well as dollar bills from across the world. The bartender and waitress were very nice. There are also some interesting souvineers you can get here too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Show Low, Arizona
“A "must" stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Cute and funky. Food and service was average and overpriced, but worth the experience. Now we can say we ate at The Roadkill Cafe on Route 66!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Nice place for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We wanted to have a light lunch, and after seeing buffalo burgers on a sign in town (that place was closed when we went past) we thought we would stop here.
We ordered a buffalo burger to split and were pretty happy with it. I thought it was a little dry, which can happen easily with buffalo bc it is so lean, but my daughter thought it was good. I don't know if it was worth $16 though. It seemed like it was a bit of a wait for the small amount of people that were in there. I enjoyed my lunch, but I next time I think I'll try the rest of the places in Seligman.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cave Creek, Arizona, United States
“Great lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Clean place with prompt service and great food.Would stop here again,if we are traveling route 66 in Northern Arizona.

Visited January 2013
Midland, Texas
“Pretty Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way through Arizona. My cheeseburger was pretty good and my husband enjoyed his barbecue sandwich, and we both thought the fries were great! The staff was friendly but very slow. We were there an hour and there were only two tables being used. I'm glad we stopped this time but I probably wouldn't go again just because of how long it took.

• Visited January 2013