“Really Good Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 139 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia, United States
“Really Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I are staying very close at the Hampton Inn and asked at the front desk for an good Mexican Restaurant close to the hotel. We were pleasantly surprised. Our tomales were very good. I also enjoyed the Chile Relenos. The service was also very pleasant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Banks, Oregon
“Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This little place is in Basha's Shopping center. It has excellent Mexican Food. My wife & I go here at least once every year when we go to Sedona. They also have a grea selection od different Margaritas (can't have just one). This is a must stop if your staying a week in Sedona.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sedona, Arizona
“Still looking for great Mexican food in Sedona”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you're looking for average Mexican food, Plaza Bonita may do the trick. But if you're wanting something extra special, I don't think you'll find it here.

Visited February 2013
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Was there in March and I have had good food there in the past when I visit Sedona. It is still good....the salsa is very good as is the guacamole as stated by another reviewer. I love Chile Relenos and this was just OK. I have had better in Sedona. I love the Margaritas as well. The one thing I have always wanted to try there is there Fried Ice Cream....I usually am to full to order it...but next time...I just may go in there and order it alone!!! I agree with the other reviewer...it is a cute place. The servers do keep to themselves, but they are attentive too. I will return!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California
“Best Beef Chimichanga Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I had been dissed at another local establishment so we went to our 2nd choice. Well, this should have been our first choice!!! Great margaritas (try the Organic Margarita), great food (Best Beef Chimichanga Ever) and great for families (party of 6 with two kids 5 and under). Our 3 year old son had the quesadilla (he loves them) and our 5 year old daughter had the grilled cheese sandwich. Kids milks were large and in a cup with a light lid! My mom had the enchilladas suisas while my dad had a combo plate. Both were divine! My wife had a huge chicken burrito and she said it was wonderful. And of course, my beef chimichanga was the best I have ever had. The guacamole was the best we had ever had at a restaurant as well. Big chunks of avocado and cilantro but still creamy and delicious. We cannot wait to return to Sedona and Casa (Plaza) Bonita.

• Visited March 2013