“Great white cheese dip!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #79 of 159 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great white cheese dip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The service was poor but the white cheese dip and the burritos made up for it. Overall I would recommend this for a less expensive lunch or dinner in Sedona.

Visited March 2013

Lewiston, Maine
“holy hole in the wall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Might not look like much, but great food. The Patron Margarita was awesome and the mole sauce was perfect

Visited February 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Salsa”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stopped by here to get some "fuel" for our hike up to Coffee Pot Rock. We both had the $6.95 lunch special. She had the quesadilla and I had the chile relleno. Both were good and filling. Best part was the meal was the salsa...nice and chunky with just the right balance of heat.

Quick service, good food at a reasonable price. Reminds me of our Mexican restaurants in Central Illinois.

Visited February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Very Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Elote was our first choice but given the long wait to get in we had Plaza Bonita in mind as a backup. Of course, when we arrived at Elote the wait was over an hour and none of our group wanted to wait, so off we went to West Sedona to try the Plaza.

We were seated right away and our server took our drink order and returned promptly with four margaritas and a Michelada. All the drinks were very good, the margaritas were nice and stiff, with no fake mix added, only lime juice and salt as it should be.

Food selection is huge so it took a while to decide. Amongst us we ordered Enchiladas, combo plates, and fajitas and all were good.

Prices are reasonable and quantities are large so overall a good value.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to go here for a late lunch during my short stay in sedona. I sent back the first thing I ordered and then just choked down half of my replacement order. The food is bland and barely warm. My server was very nice and accommodating but I still feel disappointed that I wasted a meal eating here in a town with such amazing restaurants.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere