“Anniversary Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
“Anniversary Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was perfect! We stayed here for our 20th anniversary. Everything from the fireplace to the beautiful grounds, the spacious pico king room was great. The hotel even surprised us with a plate of cheese, chocolate covered strawberries w/nuts and crackers very thoughtful. The staff was courteous, friendly and helpful.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This resort was a nice surprise! I was looking for a place with a view and that had easy access. My spacious room overlooked the golf course and the beautiful Sedona landscape, whether you want to relax on your private patio or take a stroll this is a great place to unwind. Parking was ample and the staff was superb, Cindy especially was very accommodating to my needs upon arrival.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed here a few years ago and had nothing but good service from front desk all the way to check out! We only stayed one night but found the hotel beautiful grounds and very clean! Would go back! We actually were there Jan 2012.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I are newly weds and changed the location of our honeymoon on short notice. This resort booked us a room only 2 days in advanced and gave us a complimentary upgrade because it was our honeymoon. We are residents of Arizona and got a killer room rate. Throughout the whole stay, the staff was very friendly and respectful. They even had a delicious cheese and fruit plate waiting for us in our room when we arrived! My husband and I decided spur of the moment that we wanted a massage and they were able to call around and find us massage therapists for that night. We got chauffeured to our massage and back to our hotel room. The staff was even friendly at 4am when I had a killer headache and brought the Tylenol to my room! My husband and I cannot wait to go back and give this resort a 5 star rating!

• Stayed December 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was pleasantly surprised about how nice it was given it was pet friendly.

They have a nice restaurant where we ate breakfast at each morning. If you bring your pup they also have probably the best doggy menu I have ever seen.

The room was clean and was very standard. Nothing to special because we had a pet friendly room. But it was clean when we got in and very comfy.

The staff was also very helpful when it came to helping us with our trip and what tours to take.

If I'm ever In the area again and with my pup I will come back.

Thanks!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a beautiful resort. The rooms are huge. Just be aware, if you don't have a vehicle while visiting, depending where your room is you might have a bit of a walk to your room, with luggage in tow. You can get them to take you with a golf cart, and I would recommend that.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hermiston, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fantastic time in Sedona, and this resort a big part of it. I think it's underrated, definitely a 4 star resort in my book. The front office people very willing to help us 1st timers to Sedona become familiar, they also upgraded us to a 2 queen room, free, as it was just me and my 2 daughters. The rooms, beds, pool (very nice heated to 82 degrees), jacuzzi, work out room, All top notch.!!

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Poco Diablo Resort? Share your experiences!