I've Stayed At Poco Diablo 2-Times In My Life:
First, With My 3-Young Children In The 1980s, (When It Was New)
& This Time With My Partner 30-Years Later.
Primarily I Like It Because It Sets Along The Red Rock's Highway Between The Bustling Gallery & Gift Shop Laden Town of Sedona & Castle & Cathedral Rocks In It's Own Peaceful Setting Outside of Town. It's An Expansive Resort With Outdoor Swimming Pool, & Restaurant. Our Room Overlooked Their Pretty Willow, Lake, Stream, & White Gazebo-Decked Golf Course.
I Contacted The General Mgr Prior To Our Visit, & As Always, Noted That We'd Been Previous Guests + My Former Cruise Director & TripAdvisor Status. He Kindly Gave Us A Generous Upgrade.
Although PD Was The First Resort In Sedona AZ, It Still Maintains It's Place Nicely - & The Price Was Right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson