Due to us being delayed in Canada, we had to ring the hotel on a number occasion to move the booking, they were most helpful, even if we did book through a 3rd party site
When we did arrive due to an error by the 3rd party site they had only moved one of our bookings. This was not a problem, they soon rebooked us and we checked in.
The room was brilliant everything you could hope for, our view from the balcony was of the 9 hole pitch and putt course with the amazing red rocks behind.
The pool & hot tub got the sun all day so ideal for those lazy days. We visited slide rock which is a must, and don’t forget to pack you trunks or bikinis as it is a must to do.
This is our 2nd stay at the Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona and if we are in the area again we will most defiantly be booking this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Otel, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson