This was our second visit to Poco Diablo and we were completely satisfied. Who wouldn't with the location and all of the amenities. I booked the hotel for the Thanksgiving Holidays. One of the good things is their proximity which is a little out of town so you can travel the opposite direction to all of the beautiful hikes and to Oak Grove Village to shop. Since it was a holiday weekend it was crowded in town but once you rounded the curve and drove into Poco Diablo it was so quiet. We were also able to barbecue by the creek and use the facilities of the Villas for our thanksgiving dinner (barbecue and tables). Will come agin when the town isn't quite so crowded, but who could blame them.Perfect weather and serene beauty from every angle.
The bed was a little firm for my tastes but it might not bother others. Clean rooms and great facilities.
- Also Known As:
- Poco Diablo Hotel Sedona
- Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Hotel
- Radisson Poco Diablo Resort
- Radisson Sedona
- Sedona Radisson
- Radisson Poco Diablo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located among Sedona's lush landscaping and Red Rock views, Poco Diablo Resort offers affordable hotel accommodations and onsite resort amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, 4 professional USTA approved lighted tennis courts, a 9-hole family friendly golf course and fully equipped fitness center. Guests will also enjoy guest rooms featuring premium BeautyRest Beds, Free Wi-Fi, T. Carl's onsite restaurant and our 10th Hole Lounge with stunning views of our golf course, Massage Services available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Poco Diablo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.