This place was just too perfect to be a reality. Great hotel that is encased right in the valley of the Boynton Canyon. The view from where ever you look is astonishing. There are a lot of activities that is available every day. They have couple of restaurants in the resort which all food becomes kindness to your taste buds. Staffs are polite and always concerned about the customers. One little thing that I have about the location of this resort is that they seem to be windy at times. I caught my trip at a very windy day and realized how breezy it gets there. Make sure to bring a jacket! A++ for the stay. Amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo