It's a super nice place with lots of free activites built into the price. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. The staff is super nice and helpful. The restaurants are really good. The rooms are nice, not fabulous, but really nice. The spa is super nice. The pool is really, really nice. The scenery is gorgeous.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This much-beloved resort, close to the art galleries of Sedona, is beautifully sited on 70 acres in Boynton Canyon, a scenic box canyon in the midst of red rock country. Your room key unlocks the gate to the Secret Mountain Wilderness and the 2.5 mile Boynton Canyon Trail, enveloped by the Coconino National Forest. Hiking, mountain biking, tennis, swimming and a Native American program are some of the many activities offered daily.All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have kiva fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. Departures magazine noted our new signature restaurant, Che-Ah-Chi, as having one of the most “stunning hotel dining room views” with floor- to-ceiling windows and wraparound patios overlooking the canyon and forest.Don’t miss a treatment or two at our world-class Mii amo spa, twice voted best destination spa in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.