just came back from a wonderful 3 night getaway with 6 girlfriends. Gorgeous scenery, accommodation, restaurant options, staff, SPA!!!, hikes, tennis, concierge services - everything was wonderful. The hotel was full but we never felt like it was crowded or too busy. The staff was always willing to help in anyway - always smiling and friendly and seemed to genuinely care about our stay. loved all the various locations for dining - the spa, with calorie and nutritional information on the menu, was a wonderful option - as was the main lobby restaurants & bars - especially the outdoor 180 Lounge with the magnificent views of the canyons. Our rooms were extremely comfortable with nice linens, amenities and fireplaces for those cool mornings. Hiking was just outside our doors! lots of tennis courts, pools, - lots to do without even leaving the resort. if i came back to Sedona, i wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo