When we visited in Enchantment in 2010, much of the resort had been renovated but it was still tired in a few places. When we returned 2 weeks ago, we found that the entire resort had been beautifully renovated and there wasn't a tired bit of carpet left! In essence, we loved it! The people and service were excellent, the food delicious, the massages wonderful, the fitness classes challenging and fun and, oh, the Boynton Canyons behind the property are just breathtaking. You don't come to Enchantment for the nightlife. There is very little nightlife. Most people are too tired after a day of activity to do much of anything. But you do come to Enchantment for the Zen feeling - a way to invigourate your mind and body. Just come to the spa pool, order a latte and stare at the red rocks for a few hours. You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo