We visited this property just to see what it looked like and for lunch at the cafe...The views are magnificent, as is true for a lot of places in Sedona...but this property is up the mountain a bit and you actually are closer to the red rocks that make it such a special place. We just had salads and a glass of wine for lunch while enjoying the beautiful views. It's a luxury property and the prices reflect that...we knew that going in so were not disappointed....our food was excellent for what we wanted and ordered. If you want to get away from the tourist crowd in downtown and enjoy a leisurely lunch in a beautiful location, Enchantment will fill the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo