This is an absolutely beautiful place to relax and enjoy nature's beauty. You are completely surrounded by the red rocks! There are lots of activities available every day. The Mi Amo cafe was wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about the "bellboys". They were ALWAYS cheerful and ready to help in any way, always smiling. One, in particular, Luke, was exceptional, which is really a compliment since they were all so great!
The standard room was VERY clean, although small. The junior suite was fantastic!
There are so many different spa services it's hard to pick!
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.