We stayed in a junior suite which is clean an adequate. It could use an updating for the price however the bathroom was large and newly redone. We celebrated an anniversary so we were given complimentary champagne and strawberries, which is a nice touch. We didn't feel like "everyone knew us" like some other reviews discussed. The area is picturesque and quiet. The front desk will send golf carts to transport you around the grounds if you need a ride (the grounds are big/spread out). The pool is pretty and warm. The common areas were clean and set up for relaxing in front of the views. OJ and a newspaper were outside our door for us in the morning. The canyon hiking trail is very easy to get to from the property. Cell service is horrendous so good luck making calls in the canyon. We found the gold cart drivers to be much more helpful and informative than the concierge who didn't offer really and suggestions on hiking and activities. If you like late night drinks or activities, this is not the place and things in town close early. Breakfast service in the main restaurant was great along with sunset at the tapas restaurant view 180. The bar in the smaller Resturant was tiny and service was not great. My husband got the wrong drink twice and we had to ask for someone to serve us both times (it wasn't crowded). When we were by the fire pit outside at night we also had to find someone for service and were past by serveral times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo