Family and I spent spring break here. The resort and staff are truly great. When you add the setting in the red rocks of Sedona, you have a very special and unique resort. We enjoyed it so much we have made plans to return in 2015. I highly recommend if you are ready for something that is a nice change of pace from the typical beach trip.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.