We were at Enchantment from 12/29 - 1/4 for a post-holiday and New Year's getaway and were so pleased we chose to stay at Enchantment. It's a very special place with scenery and amenities that simply don't end. We stayed in a Studio Casita with a mini-kitchen that really came in handy after long days of hiking and touring.The rooms are just as they appear on the website - I always appreciate that as we'd prefer no surprises. The staff is lovely and there to truly help and assist or to simply leave you be to make your own fun. The location is simply the best for getting away from it all, while being in the middle of everything that is wonderful about Sedona.
The morning delivery of juice and the newspaper is delightful and on New Year's Eve the hotel delivered a complimentary split of champagne and two engraved champagne glasses to every room.They didn't need to, we didn't expect it, but it was a lovely and gracious treat. Turn-down service is offered each night, and the staff arrives with bottled water and ice.
The outdoor hot tub at the Spa has the most amazing views of the Red Rocks - open from 6 am to 10 pm each and every day, it's a special way to start and end a vacation day.
We recommend a day trip to Cottonwood and Jerome, checking out all of the hiking trails near the resort (we're not real hikers, but managed them all quite well) and a little shopping at Tlaqupaque where you'll find some unique galleries, jewelry and specialty shops - all of the folks we encountered there simply wanted to share their stories of Sedona and the beauty of the place they live in - and if we happened to purchase something, that seemed okay too :)
Loved it. Hope to return. Don't know where else we'd want to stay when out that way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo