The setting and cabins are not fancy; but they are very comfortable and very private. The setting that nature provides here is enough – it is serene, beautiful, oh so quiet and naturally breathtaking. If you need a reprieve and a place to get away from it all; this is absolutely the best! The red rocks, the vortex, the dark skies and bright stars all provide what no fountains or sculptures can. There is plenty to do outside: hiking, tennis, croquet, a beautiful pool, hot tub and spa. I found the restaurant on site excellent as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo