The setting and cabins are not fancy; but they are very comfortable and very private. The setting that nature provides here is enough – it is serene, beautiful, oh so quiet and naturally breathtaking. If you need a reprieve and a place to get away from it all; this is absolutely the best! The red rocks, the vortex, the dark skies and bright stars all provide what no fountains or sculptures can. There is plenty to do outside: hiking, tennis, croquet, a beautiful pool, hot tub and spa. I found the restaurant on site excellent as well.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This much-beloved resort, close to the art galleries of Sedona, is beautifully sited on 70 acres in Boynton Canyon, a scenic box canyon in the midst of red rock country. Your room key unlocks the gate to the Secret Mountain Wilderness and the 2.5 mile Boynton Canyon Trail, enveloped by the Coconino National Forest. Hiking, mountain biking, tennis, swimming and a Native American program are some of the many activities offered daily.All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have kiva fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. Departures magazine noted our new signature restaurant, Che-Ah-Chi, as having one of the most “stunning hotel dining room views” with floor- to-ceiling windows and wraparound patios overlooking the canyon and forest.Don’t miss a treatment or two at our world-class Mii amo spa, twice voted best destination spa in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.