After several wonderful experiences at Enchantment, we were extremely disappointed on our last visit. Out of state friends were visiting and wanted to treat us to a bottle of wine at sunset. Just as we ordered our wine, the power went out and we sat in the dark drinking our wine. No offer was made of any complimentary appetizer(chips would have been fine) and nothing was mentioned about reducing the cost of the wine ($44.00). In fact, the waiter joked about perhaps not being able to run our guest's credit card due to the power outage. We were extremely surprised about the lack of customer service that is usually experienced at Enchantment. I only hope that guests that were staying there received some compensation for the inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo