This was quite a treat, at the back of beyond & so many things to do, especially nothing. The Spa was probably the best spa ever ( Mii amo). The Sunday Brunch was excellent, Service everywhere was great and we especially liked the delivery of orange juice in the morning. Little poems were a nice touch. Great shop. Deers came to visit. Aperitifs ( prickly pear margarita !) & snacks served in front of so much beautiful landscape was priceless. Love to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by jaw-dropping views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo