The Enchantment Resort is truly a special place --- both geographically and in every possible way. The staff are all attentive, helpful, happy and seem proud to be a part of the Enchantment experience. The rooms, restaurants, Spa are all excellent! One feels the difference right away -- this is not a cookie cutter resort/hotel --- but a place where peace, tranquility, and love of life seem to overflow. The Spa is indeed a total get-away-from-it-all place. Would be an excellent place to honeymoon as it is quite romantic. It is in one of the most beautiful canyons in all of Sedona and far from the "new-age-Disneylandish- crystal" Sedona. ENJOY! This was our second visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by stunning views of red rock Boynton Canyon and the Coconino National Forest, Enchantment Resort combines the rugged grandeur of the Southwest landscape with luxurious amenities and Native American culture. All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, completely renovated, have beehive fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. The 70-acre resort offers guests more than 100 activities each week including hiking, mountain biking, tennis,cooking classes, arts and crafts, and Native American programs. Resort guests enjoy exclusive access to Mii amo Spa, consistently ranked among the world's best, and Seven Canyons golf club for 18 holes of golf with stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo