“Great location and value/ nice to have a balcony. Toilet...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sedona

Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Days Inn Sedona
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2991 Hwy 89-A West, 3.5 mi West of Junction 89A & 179, Sedona, AZ 86339   |
Ranked #33 of 46 hotels in Sedona

489 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable, but don't expect extras (except there was a decent pool). The complementary breakfast was unusually thin and pretty eh, the a.c. was really noisy, at least in the two rooms we had, the walls were pretty thin, and the desk maiden will not win any awards for cheerfulness. But the price was right, and if you're just looking for a place to sleep after running around, this will do. You might want to check out the ac situation before you settle in. Friends next door found it difficult to sleep through. To us it was more like way overdone, cranky white noise. Guess we were more tired. All in all, this did not seem up to the standards of other Days Inns we've been to.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Chandler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Quiet and clean with nice front desk people who took care of what ever we needed. I did not like the pillows at all. THey were too thick.
I also thought that the way the air flow was hitting were you brushed your hair etc was in the wrong spot.
The desk was too high for the chair when working on my laptop.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Days Inn is a very comfortable place to stay. The employees both day and evening are friendly and helpful. They want to make sure your stay is one that will make you come back. The pool is very nice and well taken care of and the grounds are very inviting with a little garden and a place to sit out front of it! Just overall a pleasure to be there. I requested a first floor since I have some arthritis that prevents me from going up and down stairs and they were accommodating to me.
I parked my car right in front of my room. Access was great!
My only negative remark is too many carbs for breakfast. I was looking for oatmeal or yogurt and there was only bread products and cereals. So went out for breakfast most of time.

Also the internet works great! Did not have a problem ever while I was there using my computer when I needed to!

Great vacation and would love to do it again!

Room Tip: There is upstairs and downstairs and so your preference if they have open rooms. I had a king sized...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Longview, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ok it's a Days Inn, better then most. Older property, clean with newer low end furnishing. Nice pool and hot tub area. Lots of great views of mountains, flowers and cactus. Staff very friendly and helpful about sightseeing. Room was a suite, living room with one pullout sofa and a bed room with a hard king bed. AC was a loud window unit, but it kept the room nice and cool. Breakfast simple continental in a very compact space. Bottom line this simple place made Sedona reasonable (still 75.00) beats 250.00 a night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Sedona? Share your experiences!