The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the decor reflects the local heritage,
the hospitality is gracious, and the continental breakfast is tasty. After a day of shopping, hiking and touring its like coming home. The rooms do face the parking lot, but there are views from the second floor and you are away from the bustle of downtown. A nice place to stay for a few days while you indulge in the what Sedona has to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Southwest Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Southwest Hotel
- Southwest Inn Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's Premier Boutique Hotel: it's what you get when you combine the atmosphere of a Small Elegant Hotel with the personal loving touch of a Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Southwest Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.