We stayed here for 3 nights, including over New Years. We loved the location as it intersects 89 and Dry Creek Road, so for hiking this part of Sedona, it was perfect. It is close to many restaurants and the local movie theatre in case you want to go to the movies for a night.
Breakfast was good, nothing fancy, could use some mixed fruit, but plentiful and enough protein.
The outdoor hot tub was perfect after a day on the trails, it was large, very clean and the perfect temperature.
All staff were friendly and knowledgable about the area, both for places to eat as well as local fav hikes.
All in all, we know where we are staying next time in Sedona.
- Also Known As:
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Southwest Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Southwest Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Southwest Hotel
- Southwest Inn Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's Premier Boutique Hotel: it's what you get when you combine the atmosphere of a Small Elegant Hotel with the personal loving touch of a Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Southwest Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.