“Comfortable stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rose Tree Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Rose Tree Inn
Ranked #20 of 30 Sedona B&B and Inns
Hilo, Hi United States
“Comfortable stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Walking distance to all downtown arts activities. If your are an artist with activities in the Sedona Arts Center, this is a great place to stay. Owner Gary is very helpful and assisted in many ways to make my stay comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Moab, Utah, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Rose Tree Inn was right off the main street, it was quite and Gary was helpful with directions. I stayed April 30 through May 2, 2013. On my second morning I found a 1" cockroach on the floor of the bathroom still kicking... Hey that okay, but on my third morning I got up and when I turn the light on one took off. Gary didn't come into 'tidy up my room until 4:00 in the afternoon my second day and I was just back from hiking --I told him it was too late. When I got to looking there were cob webs on the ceiling and in the corners, I got bit by a 'critter,' I think in bed. I had a bite on each calf -- I used one pillow as a knee pillow that night. My travel companion had a different room and she said she had no problems. For $125 a night I expected more.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Thank you Gary very much.
What a miracle you created. We enjoyed every moment .
From the first one when we received hand written rose color confirmation letter with mountains of Sedona on the stamp.
Every morning we where greeted by singing birds.
And every evening by Christmas lights around the place.
Atmosphere are so relaxing and warm.
Advises from Gary about everything in and around are priceless.
Thank you very, very much.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

5 unit apartment style inn in Uptown Sedona, the tourist area. Great friendly service from Gary. Extremely efficient maps and suggestions for activities and restaurants. Most comfortable bed we've slept on in a month.

• Stayed February 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Two elements make the Rose Tree Inn an enjoyable: Gary the owner who works hard to make his guest stay enjoyable and the location is unbeatable. When I travel for personal downtime I like off the beaten path. Granted could have stayed at numerous other hotel properties but it would have been "same-o, same-o". Rose Tree has a unique character, as my travel mate called it "campy". To me it's a "throwback" to when travel was interstate free and all the properties were privately owned. When I return to Sedona and I will, I won't hesitate to book the Rose Tree.

Room Tip: Our room had a wonderful gas fireplace which was enjoyable. There was a small early front and it did...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Harrisburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Quaint inn located in uptown Sedona. In walking distance to great shopping, hiking, eating, entertainment, yoga, Reiki center. Nice courtyard to sit in. Rooms are very comfy. Gary will make you feel right at home. Highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We liked room 5.
Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Toms River, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

... or just to stay a while. We only stayed one night on the way to the Grand Canyon. As in other reviews, this is a throwback to the 50's but right up our alley. Homey and great beds. Unfortunately it rained the day we were there, so we were unable to enjoy the beautiful garden to it's fullest. But the hummingbirds were abundant. I thought it a little pricey for it's age, but there WERE lovely robes - and you don't get that in a Super 8!

Would stay again if ever in the area again, and take additional time to explore Sedona.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rose Tree Inn? Share your experiences!