I was excited about my first trip to Sedona and after reading some reviews on this site, my fiancee and I booked a room at The Lodge. Well, we found the owner, Shelley, to be incredibly rude!! I mean to the point that we both felt really uncomfortable! And our room was really, really small! Maybe 1 or 2 steps to the bed and another step to the teeny, tiny bathroom. And, whatever happened to the "5 course gourmet breakfast"? Get ready for granola and an empty coffee pot! For $190, we felt really ripped off!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Lodge At Sedona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located In the heart of Sedona Arizona's spectacular red rock country lies a luxury Mission style Bed and Breakfast Inn - The Lodge at Sedona. A secluded haven on three acres of landscaped gardens, mature pines, calming waterfalls and ponds, original art, and a magical meditative labyrinth. Offering luxurious and peaceful accommodation, gourmet cuisine and pampering guest service. Room rates include a delicious and healthy five course gourmet breakfast, Sunset Snacks/hors d' oeuvres and beverages... all prepared fresh daily by Culinary Institute trained Chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.