My mom and I stay for 2 nights in March. It was perfect! The 3 course breakfasts were absolutely delicious and filled us up for exploring the area. The rooms also had bottled water and snacks for the day.
Mark was very knowledgeable on the area and gave us great recommendations.
The location is near everything, but at the same time since it is off the road it feels like you are miles away. So peaceful! I saw a blue jay the morning we left, and Mark said I had just missed the bald eagles the day before!
We will definitely return sometime!
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.