First, after booking Canyon Villa, we received emails from them giving us information about how to get there, recommendations on a local tour (which I was grateful for since I couldn't make up my mind which one to choose), and follow up on requests to make sure our stay would be a wonderful experience. We were spoiled from the minute we walked in. Peg, the owner, is an absolutely wonderfully warm and attentive hostess. I don't think we can add much to the other reviews on what a great place it is there. The views are to die for, the breakfasts with fresh fruit, the warm cinnamon rolls, and daily different menus were a nice start to the day.
Next, the space is very relaxing with plenty of living space to hang out in, especially for pre-dinner snacks in front of the dual-sided fireplace. There is a wonderful library with a computer to use, plenty of books including many on Sedona and the surrounding area. It was December so the weather was in the 60s and we did not do any swimming although the pool is right outside the living area. It was still lovely to look at especially one night when we brought back Thai food for dinner and sat and ate overlooking the lit pool.
For the bedroom, we stayed in the Indian Paintroom on the first floor. It had a nice quiet patio area with a table and a couple of chairs. What a treat to wake up to the glorious view of Bell Rock as the sun rose. The bed was so comfortable with such soft sheets. And it was so quiet! You can hardly hear the air when it came on in the room.
For the extras, I did not want to have to bring my tripod and Peg/Les let me borrow theirs for the red rock photography tour that we booked with Southwest Outside. Then, for the restaurants we wanted to go to, Peg called them before we had time to blink an eye. The night we had Thai food, she even had dishes laid out for us to use.
I can't believe how much I miss being there already. You know you found a place you were meant to be when you cry when you have to leave because you feel like you're leaving someone who really cares about you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona