In 2006, we planned to visit Sedona and then had to postpone our trip. Finally, in June we were able to reschedule and make the trip from Tucson to Sedona on August 13. Les and Peg were so wonderful in making this happen!
Upon arrival, we were met by Peg and given a brief tour of the Inn and the facilities. She was professional and gracious and we felt "very taken care of" immediately. Our room was clean, private, and the views were more wonderful than the photos. We loved having a carafe of ice water outside our door each day. If you take time to inquire about its source you will be surprised. Management is unobtrusive, friendly, polite and accomodating ~ the perfect balance of service and solitude. On our first evening in Sedona, we sat on the balcony outside of our room (during a monsoon rain storm) and enjoyed a glass of iced tea. Very private! We were surrounded by the forces of nature in a secure environment.
Peg made arrangements for a birthday floral bouquet to be waiting for me in the room on my birthday. The flowers were beautiful.
If you want to see & experience the best of Sedona without enduring the usual crowded tours, Mike Krajnak of Southwest Outside Adventures is THE guide to contact. He is extremely knowledgable & hospitable. You won't forget your experience!
Peg & Les can arrange an early breakfast for you on the day of your excursion.
This is the perfect place to stay if you desire privacy, relaxation, spacious rooms and serenity, all in a breathtaking natural setting. We look forward to our return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona